The ESDR is accepting late-breaking abstracts until 30 August 2022. Accepted abstracts will be shown as Electronic Posters.
The best submissions as judged by the scientific program committee, will be considered for oral presentation in a late-breaking Concurrent Session.
Please send your submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstracts will be published in the October 2022 issue of the Journal of Investigative Dermatology. Late-Breaking abstracts will not be published.
The ESDR is accepting late-breaking abstracts until 30 August 2022. Accepted abstracts will be shown as Electronic Posters. The best submissions as judged by the scientific program committee, will be considered for oral presentation in a late-breaking Concurrent Session.
Please send your submissions by email to email@example.com adhering to the general rules.
Abstract Submission – Detailed Instructions
Please complete the steps in the on-line abstract submission procedure on the ESDR abstract submission website adhering to the instructions given there. To submit the abstract text, you must copy your text into the form provided. Do not exceed 2300 characters (including spaces, authors and affiliations).
Abstracts must conform to the following standards:
– Maximum of 10 co-authors.
– Please indicate each co-author’s principal affiliation only.
– DO NOT exceed 2300 characters including spaces (also including authors and affiliations). Overly long abstracts may be edited.
– DO NOT use graphics or tables.
– DO NOT use subheadings like “RESULTS, DISCUSSION” etc in your text. These will be deleted.
– DO NOT number sections in your abstract.
– DO NOT put author names or affiliations in the abstract text. This will help to ensure that your abstract is reviewed fairly.
– DO NOT use capitals or underline for emphasis in the text. Use the standard Symbol font for Greek and math symbols.
– DO NOT mention support of work by a research grant.
– DO NOT include references. These will be deleted.
– The title must be brief and indicate clearly the nature of the investigation. The title should be upper and lowercase letters. Abbreviations must not be used in the title.
– Nonproprietary (generic) names should be given the first time a drug is mentioned in the body of the abstract and should be written in small letters. The first letter of a proprietary name is always capitalized, e.g., cyproheptadine (Periactin).
– The abstract body should be organised as follows:
– It is not satisfactory to state “The results will be discussed…” or “Other data will be presented.”
Failure to follow these instructions will result in a low priority score and may cause disqualification of your abstract.
– The abstract submission must be done from an author’s account. You can not submit on his/her behalf from another account.
– The abstract can be submitted either by presenting author’s account or by co-author’s account.
– At least one presenter from the author group must be registered and available to present at the Annual ESDR Meeting
– Non-author presenters are not allowed
– Presenters can attend the ESDR 2022 congress in person or virtual. However, for oral presentation, presenter(s) must be present in person.
– Same information required for all authors regardless of whether they are presenters
– The 10 author maximum criteria includes presenting author. However, you can have more authors on your poster (within reason).
– There is a limit of 2,300 characters for the text of your abstract submission (title, authors, institutions, abstract body and all space will be counted).
– Authors First name are required.
– The withdrawal deadline is 1 July 2022
– Presenters can present in person or virtual. However, for oral presentations and Poster Walks, presenter(s) must be present in person. The presentation can be virtual if poster only.
– Video / pre-recorded presentation is an additional option if the authors want to add a video
– The format of the poster will be digital. There will be no printed posters in 2022.
– Size information will be published after abstract submission closes. There is no word limit but authors must respect the maximum poster size
– QR codes are allowed on posters.
– Oral presentations will be available for 3 months following the meeting. Poster presentations will remain available indefinitely
– Posters will be viewable and downloadable.
– Registration can be made any time (before or after abstract submission and acceptance notification)
– Registration fees page: https://esdrmeeting.org/registration-2022/
– The rates are quoted without Value Added Tax (VAT). Rates are the same for physical delegates attending the meeting in Amsterdam and virtual-only attendees.