Eight awards are available which will include: free registration for the 51st Annual ESDR Meeting including social events and up to 2000 Euros for travel and living expenses.
- To provide an opportunity for dermatology and skin science trainees to gain the latest clinical and scientific knowledge in dermatology
- To provide dermatology and skin science trainees with networking opportunities with the international dermatology community
- To enable the selected candidates to disseminate the knowledge, experience and networks gained from the meeting with the dermatology teams and scientists in their own
- Resident in Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Tunisia or Thailand
- A dermatology (medical doctor training in dermatology) or skin science trainee (PhD student, post- doc) in Egypt, Jordan, South Africa, Tunisia or Thailand
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Past recipients are not eligible for consideration.
HOW TO APPLY
A. A short CV (2 pages maximum)
B . A short personal statement (300 words maximum) to include: 1. your career aspirations, 2. reasons why you wish to attend the ESDR meeting, 3. how you will further develop and disseminate the knowledge, experience and networks gained from the meeting for career development and for the benefit of the dermatology
C. Two references, one of which should be from your current head of department
D. Closing date for applications 20 May 2022
EVALUATION OF THE APPLICATIONS
Applications will be assessed by the ESDR Board
- The merits of the applicant
- The importance of the award to furthering the clinical/academic career of the applicant and to benefit their local dermatology community.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
- Your application must be sent as a single PDF file to Thomas Florestan at the ESDR office (email@example.com)
- The email subject should be: 2022 ESDR Global Health Award application
NB: Successful applicants will need to submit a one-page (A4) report on his/her experience of the ESDR meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org